View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 04:23 PM   #6
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Delivery time for cheap shipping from China can vary widely. The shipper waits until a container is full before sending it to America, where it gets handed over to the post office. So, your waiting time depends on how long it takes to fill up the rest of the container. If you're lucky, your item was one of the last to go in, and gets shipped quickly. If you're unlucky, it takes a long time to fill the rest of the container. I ended up waiting about three months for a cheap USB adapter to be delivered to me, but it made it eventually. So, I wouldn't panic if it takes a long time, because it doesn't mean that something bad has happened.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote