View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1 View Post
Hi, this is the error I get:

calibre, version 2.78.0
ERRORE: Errore: Errore di comunicazione col dispositivo

CorruptError: database disk image is malformed

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 88, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 536, in _sync_booklists
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 402, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 935, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 2365, in update_device_database_collections
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 2840, in set_series
File "c:\cygwin64\home\kovid\sw\build\apsw-3.8.2-r1\src\cursor.c", line 231, in resetcursor
CorruptError: CorruptError: database disk image is malformed

I can connect my kobo glo to calibre, which reads the books inside (or not) the glo, but whenever I try to send new books to the glo I get that error message.
Do I need to log out from kobo or restore Calibre database? Or?
That is a sign of a corrupt database on the device. You should sign out of the Kobo account and back in to fix it. Or restore from a recent backup if you have one.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote