Thread: FW 4.2.8110
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #4
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braid View Post
WOW - two people can't borrow an ebook at the same time. I guess the technology isn't quite there yet.

Thanks for posting about the update though btw. Being able to find out when the latest updates are released was one of my main reasons for joining this forum.
That depends on the library. Like real books, libraries purchase a limited number of copies of digital books that all of their patrons can access. Some libraries only purchase a single copy for their entire membership. So if you've signed out the only copy, the only thing that other patrons can do is place a hold on that copy until you return the book or it expires.

Sent from my T012 using Tapatalk
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote