View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #18
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102386 and https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindlet_Developer_HowTo

but as I said before much of that is for the Touch and you need to "backport" some of it to the previous SDK.

I'm sorry mate... fixing one file for you won't fix your overall problem.
you need to learn how to do it for yourself.

seems like you are missing just a couple of steps.

If you provided better formatted information about EXACTLY what you are doing (like the commands and the output you get back, errors, screenshots etc)

Yep, it's not a fast process but I don't post all this information you can find in my other posts for the excitement of it... It's so either people can offer me GOOD help (since they actually know what I am trying to do - and how) or so that people in the future who ask the same questions can be directed to read the posts.

I am not typing all that lot out again. The info is out there. And has been provided as links already. Sorry Nathan, there are no substitutes for understanding the material at hand.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote