View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #136
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I've seen someone else mention this - I haven't tried it for myself but I looked at the code (and I have again now) and it doesn't seem possible. Or at least it isn't "supposed" to happen since clearly for you it is. I'll try it tomorrow.
Hmmm... well, it did it the one time, and now that I'm trying to debug it, it won't do it again. I've tried a few sequences of events, but I can't recreate it.

What's the command line switch to start calibre in debug mode? I only know how to restart in debug mode from the preferences. I'll change my shortcut command and just start it in debug mode until I catch it. It's bound to do it again sooner or later, right?
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote