View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #11
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
For the record: I have a Sony PRS-505, and it does exactly what I want. I don't buy books from the Sony store (which would be available via my computer if I bothered to install the software) because their books are DRM-locked, and I refuse to support the DRM ecosystem. I buy my books from other sources (Baen, O'Reilly, and Smashwords are the biggest) or download public domain books from Project Gutenberg, here, ManyBooks, etc. I care about three things: usability, usability, and usability. Oh, and I read a lot.

The survey didn't really seem very good at asking questions that those answers would fit.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote