View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #17
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I just want to buy the book and download it into ADE for my use; I don't want to use/install Sony's Reader software.
Is it that you don't want Sony's possibly badly written software causing problems on your PC? Or just that you want to manage all your books from ADE?

If you are worried about Sony's software quality, you could always install it inside a virtual machine (since you have a rooted Nook, I will assume you are tech-savvy enought for this).

For library management, like others have mentioned, it's no problem to use books in either reader as long as you are on the same account.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote