View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 08:21 AM   #251
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I just got a new AGPTEK mp3 player--my old one still works fine but has lost a lot of battery life (down to about 6 hours from 20+), so I figured it was time for a new one after three and a half years. It's a different model, with more internal storage (16gb), but basically the same.

I'll use the old one for music, since it still has plenty of juice for that purpose, and the new one for audiobooks. I'm quite pleased with AGPTEK, both quality and price.
I got a waterproof AGPTEK MP3 player a year ago to replace my beloved Aerb which also had lost much battery life. I couldn’t find a replacement Aerb and chose AGPTEK because it seemed so similar in form and function (and price). Unfortunately, in use it proved flaky and unreliable and I ended up going back to the Aerb and keeping the AGPTEK on hand only as a backup - the reverse of my original intent.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote