View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 03:49 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Wish list - feature requests - Preview Pane

I see a discussion warming up on another thread about Book View, and thought I would mention these feature requests for Preview Pane. These are all very minor issues, and I, for one, can certainly live with the status quo.

I love Preview Pane, and Book View can go south at midnight for all of me. It messed up my code a few too many times, and I never use it any more EXCEPT to quick-test Links (Links just don't seem to work in Preview)
and to Copy and Paste formatted, untagged text to another application.

My prime feature request for Preview Pane --- for links to actively jump to the target.

Secundus: to make it easy to select text in the pane (it can be done now, but is very touchy and loses selection too easily)

My third wish is a solution to my zoom-text-size problem. For some unknown reason, I can't use kb shortcut (CTRL +/-) to zoom the text size, UNLESS I dock the pane the first time. After that, the shortcut will work on the floating pane for a while, but eventually, I must dock it again. I always deploy that pane undocked (for easy dragging), and it is a minor pain in the fanny-pack to have to dock it periodically.

Let me stress again--- these are really MINOR issues, and only to be considered by the programmers faced with a long boring rainy day with nothing better to do than scrub the garage floor with a toothbrush.

for all your work on this software --- it is the greatest!

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 02-23-2017 at 03:52 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote