View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Try copying all the data from your SD card to your pc, then reformating it with SDFormater, then copying the data back and trying again. When i went from 10.1 to 11 I had serious problems with my SD cards. I had to reformat both the card I used to install CM and the card I left in my Nook HD+ to store backups to before the Nook would work with them. On the install card it was so bad the Nook not only wouldn't boot, it would require a hard power cycle to get it to boot up again even with the card removed. Both cards worked fine under 10.1.

CM 11 seems to make the Nook HD+ pickier about SD cards somehow.
Manabi is online now   Reply With Quote