View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:21 PM   #67
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbynormal52 View Post
I can't thank you enough. I'm hoping there isn't any requirement for me to go there. I am in the far North of CA. I have documents I can share with them to prove my residency though I'll let you know how it goes

Thank you again, Denise
Oh, sorry. I don't think that will work. To the best of my knowledge, all libraries in California require you to appear in person to get the original card. A lot of them will then allow you to renew by phone.

Try and check online for libraries in town/cities close to you, where you could go in person. Like I've said earlier, most, but not all libraries in California, allow any resident to get a card. I've traveled the state a fair amount and have several library cards.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote