View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #21
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztush View Post
Thank you for kepubify. It is very nice program and I've wanted to have for a long time. Thank you for BookBrowser too.
You're welcome. I've wanted them a while too, and they were fun to make.

As for BookBrowser, I'm on the fence about whether to add authentication to it (to enable features like uploads). The biggest issue I have with it is that I aim for BookBrowser to be as simple as possible (and not have feature bloat). What do you think about adding authentication? And also, would an opds feed be useful?
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote