View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 08:04 AM   #54
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Someone asked about English availability on the banggood site for the T63. They said they would set the English language option before shipping it.

I'm looking at this and the Onyx Book Kepler Pro. At this point, I'm leaning toward the T63 based on my positive experiences with the T62+. The T63 also has a slightly newer Android version. I wonder if it has the large user app partition that the T62+ has. Audio isn't a need for me.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote