View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #44
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Cool If only...

If only I had bales and barrels and boxes of moolah:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I don't buy extended warranties on any of my small electronics, because I'm usually ready to upgrade before they break or become unuseable. I love gadgets, I admit it.
I'd probably do the same and be drowning in gadgets !

Lacking for disposable $$$ however keeps me careful of the very few things I do buy - and of those which I consider expensive (reader...) and indispensable for daily usage (reader !).
As explained previously, these 'extras' have worked wonderfully for me and the ONLY non-emotional reason I can see for NOT getting one on such young technology would be IF the person was very well endowed with $$$ to buy new one(s) anytime at all.

If you have a box or 2 of extra moolah you'd like to share, do feel free to offer it to me as I know I'd enjoy it ALOT !!!

Best Wishes.

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote