View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #42
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thumbs up I only wish...

Very nice:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I took it back to the supermarket; even though I didn't have a receipt, they simply replaced it with a new one without question.
Here, these days, in most stores AND onlne they want multiple proofs of any/everything, a sworn statement and maybe a blood sample !!!

There's soooo much that resembles the idea posed in Dlibert about 'krap4idiots.com' - and here in the boonies (and where we sometimes have wicked winters...) you see the garage windows revealing that they are STUFFED to the door with KRAP, with the cars in the yard.
(Sorry....)

Now, given the most recent and vehement reply here (after yours) I must seriously wonder if many, many of the 'reader type' folks here have replied JUST from seeing the title without actually even quickly skimming the thread for any possibly useful info ?

Regardless of that I am delighted to have made your acquaintance HarryT from across the big water !

Best Wishes.

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote