View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 10:16 AM   #7
audeojude
Connoisseur
audeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshesaudeojude can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: kindle 1
Ok... I changed the system qt font with no results. I then changed the font in calibre's preferences for the main interface (interface font) from the default to the Ubuntu [10pt] font. This fixed the issue in the display of metadata in titles and book description etc. The issue is still persistent in the book reader for the same book. Not sure what/where I need to select the display font for the book.

I looked in preferences import export then common options where there is a font setting.. changing it didn't fix display in reader.. didn't think it would but it's the only other place I see reference to font selection that I have found so far.

just as a note the default font that was being used in calibre that was causing issue in metadata display in interface was a Noto Sans font.

Last edited by audeojude; 11-24-2019 at 10:24 AM.
audeojude is offline   Reply With Quote