View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 02:32 AM   #7
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK HD, Samsung GS7, Laptop, Desktop. RIP: Palms, NOOK Tablet, SGS4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
_As far as ebooks and possibly audiobooks are concerned_ now, what are the perks of having Prime, that _you_ have found especially worthwhile, that I should latch on to in the short time that I have left as a Prime member?
Have you availed yourself of Prime Video to watch screen adaptations of books? Of Prime Music to listen to music while reading? Or of the discounts Amazon regularly offers (often 25%, if one pays using at least one AMEX, Chase, Citi, or Discover point) on goods, services, and gift cards, which book-lovers might use to purchase books, reading/listening/watching-related wares, and creature comforts to enhance the reading experience?

ASIDE: Am I alone in thinking this is more a "General Discussions" than "Deals and Resources" thread?

Last edited by Froide; 11-11-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote