View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:42 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7, iPhone SE
I watched the first ep of The Morning Show (or is it Morning wars?) ... not impressed. Then again I am not necessarily a fan of either Jennifer Aniston or Reese Witherspoon. See isn't bad, I've seen the first three eps now, and look forward to more, though in the end, the violence may well drive me off. First three eps of "For all mankind" are good. really good. The premise is that the Soviets got to the moon first, with all that might have followed on from that (those were the cold war years, for those that are too young to remember). I plan to watch Elephant Queen, it looks like a really decent documentary, but Dickinson doesn't interest. yet. IN Australia, we don't have integrated TV streaming services, calling up an episode within AppleTV app just causes the TV channel app to open.. so thats all a big no thanks.

It really will have to get a lot better by the end of the 12 months to get me to pay for it. I'm currently subbed to Netflix and Amazon Prime, and am quite happy with those, plus our local SBSonDemand has a shedload of wonderful shows, mostly from Australia and Europe, and I love European drama
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote