View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Some Apple TV+ Episodes are viewable for Free

I noticed that some of the content on on Apple TV+ was free, or more specifically, you can watch one episode to see if you like it. So I tried watching The Morning Show, episode one. I could only manage to watch half of episode before I couldnít tolerate it anymore. It was horrible. I canít imagine how you can take three great actors and produce such terrible, boring garbage. Of course those actors are all known more for comedy, and using them in a dark drama which doesn't seem to have any interesting direction was not the smartest thing to do. Iím glad Apple was allowing a free peek by letting us watch one episode. Iíll never pay 1 penny for that garbage. The best way I can describe that show is to call it an R rated soap opera you might expect to see on HBO or Showtime.

BTW, the video looked rather poor on my iPhone XR screen. Iím not going to waste my time by downloading the Apple TV app to my Rokus or Fire TV devices. No programming of interest and too much money for the subscription service.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote