View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #68
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Dave, PM me. I own a large eBook Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconifer View Post
Hey MR People,

Nice to meet you all. I just wanted to tell you that all my books are free on Smashwords, in every e-book format they offer. I've got five books and a short story there.

Here's my Smashwords home page. Maybe you can find something you like there...

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/daveconifer

Thanks!

...dave
Dave:

I have a large and new eBook Store with 400,000 pay titles and the 1 Million google Free Library.I would love to discuss getting your titles on our site. No upfront fees or anything. IT is strictly a win for you. I am hesitant to mention the store here as I do not want to be "selling" on here.