View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:58 PM   #12
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
I've tried inverted displays (anyone else here old enough to recall VT-series terminals?). While your advice sounds logical it is incorrect. Eye strain is still there. If you forced me, I'd prefer amber on black. But maybe that's just nostalgia...
well, in general I mean light text on dark background. not necessarily white on black. i find light blue or yellow on dark gray to be good.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote