Thread: Aura HD Backlight options missing
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:07 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Does the Aura HD have a button for the light? If so, try that. If I remember rightly, the light icon on the Glo disappears when I use the button to turn the light off (but it's been a long time since I tried this).

Otherwise, have you restarted the device? And you can try manually reinstalling the firmware package. That seems to fix a few weird little things like this. Make sure you get the right package, and use all of it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote