View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Didn't the image davidfor sent work properly? Or did you not look into your private mail?
Unfortunately, what I had as my link to the Touch 2 image actually pointed to my Aura Edition 2 link. And I can't find the Touch 2 image file. I'm sure I had one. I did send the Glo HD link to someone trying to restore a Touch 2 a while ago, but I thought I had received an actual Touch 2 image since then.