View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
andy2082
andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 3G keyboard
Ok, update here: I installed a new battery, which stays on the orange light for 3-4 hours before the light goes out completely. The Kindle reliably connects to the computer and appears as 'Jungo' with MX35 and WinDriver in the tree for this device. I tried repeating the flash process, and noticed that when I press Program the computer beeps as if it is disconnecting. It does not however, disappear from the device list.

In the other forum I saw Hawhills post discussing a similar problem, and downloaded this file partitiontable-header-uboot.img.gz (51.6 KB, 109 views) (message 144), but am unsure what to type in the address box for this.

Reading after this post does confuse me, I have no experience of what flashing devices is or anything, so any guided help would be appreciated.

Is there a way to move this thread to the correct place?

many thanks for any help.
andy2082 is offline   Reply With Quote