View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
andy2082
andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.andy2082 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 3G keyboard
Any help with debricking kindle 3?

Hi, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I tried debricking my frozen kindle 3 (3G and WiFi) with the guide here: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/K3noobdebrickatk. All was fine until I clicked on the Program button in the ATK (steps 12 and 16). Both said 'Failed to initial flash or Do not support this Flash, please reset the target' in the large box. I followed the instructions fine and all seemed ok to this point.
The only thing I questioned was the instructions on holding the kindle power then volume switch - it did not appear to change anything on the computer screen? the computer did beep, as if a new USB thing had been plugged in.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Andrew
andy2082 is offline   Reply With Quote