View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #95
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
I like the way epubs are displayed without left or right margins--makes the most of the screen space.

I also had the problem with Calibre not being able to connect to my Sony PRS505 after installing the ebookapps software. So I deleted the software, which for some reason made the device reset, and then I lost all my collections on the device (the books were still there).

I will definitely give the software another go when the Calibre problem is fixed.

Other things I would like please, if possible:

Option to turn off justification in epubs etc
Working clock.
Battery meter is also seems to be broken--sometimes goes from 2 bars to 3 bars (with no charging!).
Support for formatting in epubs. Does the software do bold/italics?

Thanks
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote