View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 09:43 AM   #34
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Did you upgrade your plain Nova ?
Is it worth ?
I was waiting to read some general feedback , i guess you all are now happy reading books like crazy
I also installed the 2.1.2 update on my plain Nova. I did not see huge improvements overall, but I did not experience the bugs that some people had with the last update.

For me, the big improvement is in NeoReader. The formatting of the pages is much better. Page turning is smoother. Some third party reader apps may still be better overall, but NeoReader has become a viable option.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote