View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 05:33 PM   #6
Phrae
Phrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the roughPhrae is a jewel in the rough

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxlab View Post
If ePub only, Reasily EPUB Reader syncs bookmarks, highlights and notes, but not reading position(can be achieved by bookmark the position).
Does this work for PC?

Okay I tried this I think this is not possible to use with PC am I correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
moon does full 2 way sync - 3 way even if you have 3 tablets - via your cloud storage choice.
I have sync to dropbox enabled within Moon+ and it is 100% reliable
each tablet gets its books the same way - via Calibre companion, so titles etc will match exactly -
moon writes to subfolders within apps within dropbox
e.g.Dropbox\Apps\Books\.Moon+\Cache, and in there are 2 files for each book - one for last page read, one for notes & bookmarks. the file names have.po and .an extensions and are a combination of title and author e.g. Gaslighting America - Amanda Carpenter.epub.po
when I resume a book on a different device , a pop up will say there is a more recent position in dropbox - go to it Y/N

pretty sure you can elect to use G drive or other cloud solutions instead of dropbox.
there is a one - off process of authorising moon+ to access your dropbox.
Moon+ can also backup its own configuration to dropbox, each backup has device name and date and they are in a /backups subfolder. Restoring one of those as a handy shortcut when configuring a new device
For which file extensions do you use this? Does this cover PC?
Phrae is offline   Reply With Quote