View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Laisvunas
Enthusiast
Laisvunas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Version 1.2.3

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the updated version. Nice new features.

Although I would like to comment on some accidental feature - in this version it is again possible to open the same publication in a new tab by right-clicking on either "Previous" or on "Next" button. It is good to have a possibility to open the same publication in a new tab simply by right-clicking, that is, without going to library page. But the placement of link right-clicking on which it is possible to do this currently is, of course, counterintuitive. I have already argued in my previous posts that it would be best if full right-click support were available for each link in TOC.

Another issue. Perhaps I'm alone in feeling this, but opening Library in the same tab in which a publication is opened, simply irritates me. The wish to open Library page does not indicate the wish to close currently opened publication! Perhaps Library button can function as a simple link? - then it would be possible to open library page by right-clicking on it. Or, better, perhaps it would be possible to add an option in "Preferences" "Open Library in a new tab?" - yes/no(default).

Thanks for the amazing extension.
Laisvunas is offline   Reply With Quote