View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 06:21 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Okay, if we include the state of the dirty flag in the sigil.cfg file and add an interface to access it, should we also add the full path and/or filename of the current .epub file if known since Doitsu said he mght want it, and we could make those changes all together?
That's fine by me.

Quote:
Are there any other pieces of info we should add?
Seems to me there was something else I was considering, but I can't think of it at the moment.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote