View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #35
compurandom
Addict
compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.compurandom can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo aura h2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
I've never had my kobo crash in the library navigation/book processing areas. I wonder if Kobo could tweak sickel to only reboot if the device crashes while actively reading a book?
I've had mine lock up a few times while reading, but usually the lockup occurs for me when in the book list view or the category list view and I delete the book I just read. Maybe 1 time in 20 it will lock up and not recover from the delete.

I recently stuffed a flattened paperclip fragment between my kobo and my sleep cover. When I take off the sleep cover, I make sure the piece is stuck to the magnet so it doesn't fall out.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote