View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #14
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
[QUOTE=Over;207201]Strange. Your black cover description doesn't fit the one that came with my new Cybook. Mine is "M-Edge". Is that the one that comes with all Cybooks? Shouldn't be? Is it as good as the default one?

!! Yes, indeed, yours is different than the cover I bought. On the inside left flap, are those pockets?? Or just stitching? And is that a pencil/pen holder/loop in the spine area? And obviously at the far right that's some kind of closing mechanism. Are there not magnets to hold it closed?

Very interesting, because otherwise it looks identical. From what source was your Cybook purchased?

Last edited by Mikeyboards; 07-01-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote