View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 02:17 AM   #8
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
I just ordered one of the new black covers for my Cybook (after reading here about the differences from the old cover, which I hadn't noticed; thanks y'all!). The price from BooksOnBoard is $29.99, and just $4.00 shipping (Priority Mail in the U.S.). Quite a bit better price than from Bookeen direct. (BooksOnBoard.com is also where I ordered the Cybook itself from. Not only did it include a case, cable & a/c adaptor, but I was happy with the price & speed of delivery as well.)

Even though my original cover is only about a week old (as is my Cybook), what I've wished for is a hole through which to view the little light, as others have mentioned, and more space around the page-turn button assembly. So I'm hoping to be quite happy with the new cover! (Just ordered it about an hour ago.)
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote