View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 08:12 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
Except that sometimes, the light comes on, but no page change occurs even after a few seconds so I still have to press the button again ...
Am I the only one that has seem such a behaviour ?
No, you are not the only one.

I have another use. When I read PDFs, if I press the button and the light stays green for some seconds, I know that the Cybook is going to crash, so I look at the page number to return to it after the reboot.

Unfortunately, in the library screen it sometimes takes a few seconds for the light to come on after a button press, so I still have to wait for a while to see whether the button press was registered or not.
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote