View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I bought a neoprene Kindle case off of eBay recently (located in NYC). 99 cents and $4 shipping. I used Paypal. What did I have to lose?

27 Days later it showed up COD. I refused acceptance, gave the seller a negative feedback and filed a dispute with eBay/Paypal and got a full refund.

Out of about 450 eBay transactions this was my third negative transaction. With Paypal you are pretty well covered.

L
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote