View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #61
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I'm sure as soon as the first either of these things happen she will cave: a) they offer her enough money (even though she doesn't need any more), or b) print sales begin to decrease.

Personally, I'm glad her pig-headedness has caused her to lose potential sales (being totally uninterested and unimpressed by the whole Harry Potter phenomenon as I am - it's only good point is that it's gotten more kids reading). That's more money to spend on authors who embrace the new technology and who realize that both methods of publishing are not mutually exclusive.
yeah, but Stephanie Meyers IS epublishing! I'd rather have a kid read what is actually pretty good writing from Rowling than the dreck that Meyers writes any day
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote