View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivgaen View Post
I've just installed sigil 0.1.9 today (Windows Setup.exe). I downloaded and installed today and have had the same problems on saving.
This issue has become the greatest thorn in my side... I can't reproduce it, and therefore can't fix it. I need to be able to experience the bug.

Do you perhaps have the original file open in another application at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivgaen View Post
Where do I post comments and suggestions about feature changes, by the way? I haven't weeded through all the posts to find that information yet.
The ReportingIssues wiki page explains the correct procedure.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote