View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #565
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjallenupthehill View Post
In short, that's debatable, no it doesn't, and no it most certainly isn't
To me, it's a rip-off. It "most certainly isn't" what? Don't know what you are referring to in the last part of that sentence.

Quote:
I could elaborate and prove this, and it is probably also useful in relation to the debate about phone design copying, but you know you're proposing to argue a technical point about copyright of architectural design with an architect - right?
Shoot. Prove it.

Quote:
And neither building is most definitely an 'architectural masterpiece'!
I disagree (in regards to Polshek and Pei).

Quote:
I'm going to take that in the spirit of a jovial dig in the ribs. You don't really want to have that discussion do you?
Why not? Go ahead. You do know there are bad architects, don't you? Or perhaps "Sh..." mentality is clouding objectivity?

--Pat