View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Not quite. Instead of a *slot* for an SD card, I mean a cable with the shape and contacts *OF* an SD card at one end and a USB plug at the other.
So you could connect one of those guys I pointed you to the end of a USB extension cable and get there. Not sure if your going to find just a cable with an integral card reader at one end.

It's nice to have a card reader on my laptop. I just slide the card in an do-doot (supposed to be the windows device recongnize sound), it mounts.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote