View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:08 AM   #60
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
The idea behind librerator is brilliant. I am using it to access my mobi books per folder, not per collection. I am moving the books in .../books not .../documents, and using kite to run Librerator.

I have found librerator creates the cr3cache folder. What is the reasoning behind this folder? I mean: the space on kindle is premium; I would delete the contents of cr3cache quite often. Is it ok? As well, are there some options for configuring this cache?

Thank you.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote