View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:33 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacobar View Post
When i try to connect from my ipad
I see a message saying

error en la comunicación con el dispositivo

and on see details

calibre, version 1.48.0
ERROR: Error: Error en la comunicación con el dispositivo

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\FBARBA~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calib re_8j7xc5\\b13k8x_ios_local_db\\mainDb.sqlite'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 86, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 490, in _books
File "C:\Users\FBARBA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_8j7x c5\b13k8x_ios_local_db\Marvin_overlays.py", line 276, in books
File "C:\Users\FBARBA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_8j7x c5\b13k8x_ios_local_db\Marvin_overlays.py", line 2050, in _localize_database_path
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\FBARBA~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calib re_8j7xc5\\b13k8x_ios_local_db\\mainDb.sqlite'

What can i do?
Thanks in advance
This may not be a Marvin question at all
I think it is a variation on this FAQ issue:

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq.html#id49

Something is interfering with temp files being used/needed by calibre.
I bet a conversion fails also.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote