View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazertony View Post
The only thing you can do with a book is to read it, and that's what I want from my reader.
Right me too for the most part kinda, but there are a lot more casual readers out there who don't read enough to want to invest in a dedicated reader, but might go for ebooks for the books they do read if they had a multi function device they were using for email, browsing, movies, etc.

There's definitely a place for both, but a multi function device has a much broader potential market and will almost certainly expand ebook reading to casual readers.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-17-2010 at 11:07 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote