Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #207
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamaest View Post
Got the app and all the components working great.. I downloaded someone's full.xml file from this thread and have a bunch of feeds i can start with..

I tried the subscribe feature on the app, but the app just sits-there and nothing seems to happen.. is this normal?

Thanks,
Fabian.
Sorry, while I was on vacation last week I tried using Mozy to do an online backup of my system which chewed up all my bandwidth. Should work better now (I gave up on Mozy in the end; it killed my bandwidth and was still so slow that I'd rather just buy more hard drives).
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote