Thread: NIV Bible
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #31
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Certainly NIV is a translation. It is my preferred reading format but not my preferred study format. I personally use several versions to study and understand the truth in scripture in lieu of trying to learn the source language the way it was written thousands of years ago. Even knowing this modern versions of the source language isn't enough so I depend on professionals and the multiplicity of versions with guidance from the Holy Spirit to get at the truth. YMMV.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 03-08-2010 at 12:23 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote