View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

TomeRaider to go open source

Hi Folks

I am currently writing a novel (amongst other things) and don't have the time to see the development of TomeRaider on these platforms:

Palm
S60
Windows
(I'm not sure what's happening with the Iphone and Android live versions but I am open to suggestions...)

So I figure if anyone wants to have the source code to continue developing these as Free and Open Source then let me know and I would be glad to make this happen

I also have the name mobilereader.org (which I have had for years) which I would be happy to hand over to the Mobile Reader community if we felt that would be a better name than TomeRaider.

Anyways... maybe this will gain no interest. My intentions are wholesome

Thanks

Mat Ripley
CEO Yadabyte.com
http://twitter.com/matripley
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote