View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Hmmmm, speaking of westerns....

I read in my (somewhat distant) youth, a series of western novels about two "drifters" in the old west who always got into a pickle someway or another. But they always managed to come out on top due to their fast hands with a gun and fists of steel blah blah blah... you know the schtick.

But I can't for my life remember what the heck that series was called. It wasn't "great" litterature in any way, but a fun read nonetheless. Anyone that can possibly come up with an idea of what series I am refering too? Here in sweden the 2 main characters was called Bill and Ben.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote