View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #64
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Have you tried Anthony Bidulka's mystery series featuring P. I. Russell Quant set in Saskatoon -- quite a change from Toronto-based books!
Thanks for the tip, but I doubt I'd find much that I'd recognize in a book set in Saskatoon since I only visited there once briefly and that was many years ago.

My wife enjoys recognizing familiar places in books by another Toronto writer, Robert Rotenberg, author of the Detective Greene series among others but I haven't had a chance to read him yet.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote