View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Growing up I didn't really know what a league was so it never really had an effect on me. I've been reading the old 'under the sea' version I think though. I have heard that Verne even had to do some editing of his manuscript in his time because it was critical of (I think) Poland where Nemo was supposed to have hailed from and France was trying to improve their relations with the country of Poland at the time.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote