View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:34 AM   #125
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
That's my plan. I've already got the second part covered, just working towards the first part.
Hey - when you have the first part figured out, share it with your buddies here at Mobileread.

I've finished the first draft of my book! 88,500 pages approximately. Now to go back and edit, edit, edit. I think I enjoy editing; it's a challenge to find the correct word to make a paragraph come off right, but it's so rewarding when you do.