View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #96
Abayo
Abayo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD Firefly
I can understand your feelings...
I also bought my ebook reader from ArtaTech and at first everything looked fine.
After 2 days of testing I found these issues:

- I couldnīt find any book in the polish bookstore except books with polish language --->not good with polish

- In addition to my Reader I only got an USB-cable (but still 195 euro with shipping costs (9euro))

- there were 4 reader-programs installed (FBReader, pdfReader, CoolReader and a pdfReader(beta/testversion/I donīt know)). Only the beta-Reader was able to display my eBooks.

- The told problem with the firmware

Because of these problems I now gave my new bookreader back to ArtaTech. For the refunding process I had to send the unused reader back to ArtaTech (already worked with the reader and not able to restore a "facility setting"), but if the parcel goes to the post office then they wonīt get it from there (why??!). So if there is no one in the company and the parcel goes to the post office -> bad luck.

BUT i have to say that until now the return procedure is working fine and I am waiting for my money atm. Also the support from ArtaTech is very friendly and fast with replies (maybe because I bought from the website?).
Abayo is offline   Reply With Quote